Deliveries and returns
Shipping methods and delivery deadlines:
The delivery service of the orders of the Peninsula of Spain and the Balearic Islands will be made between 24 to 48 h with the express delivery or from 3 to 6 working days with the standard delivery or after right after having placed the order.
- Saturdays, holidays and local holidays are excluded
- Only if you have them in stock. For orders wich are not available in stock, the term will be a maximum of 30 days or, if it is longer, we will inform the customer of the new estimated term.
- Orders placed after 5:00 pm will start counting from the next business day.
- The payment confirmation will start the commitment of the delivery service.
- Shipments to post office boxes will not be accepted.
- WOLFLAMB guarantees the preparation of the order whenever stock is in stock, the same day of the arrival of the same, or the day the payment is received.
- WOLFLAMB reserves the right to vary the type of shipment and the company for which the goods are transported, as long as it does not cause any problems to the customer.
- The user is informed that at the time of delivery of the goods, if the same is absent, and we had to make a second delivery at the customer's address, the postage expenses will be paid by the customer which will have to go to the delegation of the delivery company that corresponds to himself by proximity, to proceed with the collection of the order.
Returns and changes of products
The policy of delivery of the orders and the possible changes of products will be governed by the following rules:
- WOLFLAMB reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel at any time during the service.
- WOLFLAMB is not responsible for any errors that may arise due to failures of the computer system, or for the human errors that may occur, in the billing, sale of products or commercial communication. In which case, they will be rectified in an objective manner, without giving rise to compensation or additional payments to the client, and the user will be offered the possibility of making a new order or withdraw from it, returning the money to the customer, who had paid in the initial purchase, if applicable.
- If, for reasons that are not attributable to WOLFLAMB or by majeure force, a product that is not available in stock appeared in stock and available to purchase, and this product was purchased by a user in the online store, WOLFLAMB will undertake to act in good faith will offer the user a of the following possibilities:
- Refund the amount that the customer has paid for the purchased product, without any compensation to it, through the same method by which the payment was carryed out.
- Replace with another model, of equal quality and value, available in stock, with prior consent from the client.
- If there is a possibility of having the same product, in a later period, Wolflamb will send it in a new delivery term, previously agreed with the client. Otherwise, the amount of the order paid by the customer will be refunded.
Consequences of withdrawl
If the right of withdrawal by the client is accepted by WOLFLAMB after having fulfilled all the legal requirements, all payments received by the client will be returned, excluding the shipping costs, without any undue delay and, starting from of the date on which the company is informed of the client's decision to withdraw from this contract, provided you have exercised your right within the legal term of 14 (fourteen) calendar days. In the event that the client exercises the Right of Withdrawal, he will bear the cost of return.We will proceed to make said reimbursement using the same means of payment used by the client for the initial transaction, unless it has expressly provided otherwise, in a reasoned manner. In any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the refund, except the shipping costs that will be charged to the customer.
If the customer exercised the right of withdrawal and returns the product in unusable conditions for use, and if this does not present the same conditions as how the costumer received it, the customer will have to pay the same amount that paid for the garment.